Brain Train

by - 3:22 PM


  1. UTAR CALLED ME YESTERDAY AND MY APPLICATION FINALLY GOT APPROVED. I JUST PAID MY FEES. I AM IN, BABY. But I'll be absent next week lololol and I have to go get a medical check up cos UTAR is weird. I suppose they want to ensure I'm good and healthy and not about to die soon to troll their management system. BUTWHOCARESIGOTIN.
  2. Everyone loses weight during their college years..I have a feeling I will gain weight instead lol. Please don't let that happen to me ._.
  3. I wanted to update my blog with something interesting but everything boring defines itself as happened this week so.. lol. My greatest accomplishment so far is finishing four books within one week.
  4. Speaking of which, if any of you have the time to read that is, READ FANGIRL BY RAINBOW ROWELL. It's awesome. Go read it. If you're not swamped with homework I mean lol.

You May Also Like

0 comments