by - 1:54 PM

Look at it for 2 seconds. Now look away.




Now look at it again.


It's like his eyes are telling you his fucking life story or something, I'm getting so much feels just by looking into those eyes. It's like all seaglass blue or some other fancy idiom for blue eyes.

This, is what I call a successful smoulder. I can't even handle this how can someone be so beautiful? This is what Adonis is all about! Look at how dark his hair is and how it looks against his pale pinky face. He's like a chiselled version of a newborn baby. Look at how his eyebrows touch the bridge of his nose. Look at how goddamn straight it is.

Seriously how can someone be so good looking. He's even more mesmerising to look at than Colton Haynes.



GASP, I KNOW. I SAID IT.


Look at him again!

Jeez. He better be bad at something lol no one can look this good and not be crap at something else! HE HAS TO. OTHERWISE IT'S NOT FAIR FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD.

jeeeeeeez.

You May Also Like

0 comments