If candy were human

by - 7:20 PM

I have weird attachment issues with stuff, either that or I'm just a hoarder. I can't throw away stuff just like that I mean, WE'VE BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH! If my house were big, I'll have a room just for the useless stuff that I'll keep just because I've been using it for so long.

It's either I don't throw anything or I throw a lot all at once. There's no middle ground.

Have you ever thought about things in a different point of perspective? Like, what if candy had feelings? What if they have personalities just waiting to be known. OH MY GOD WHAT IF THEIR FLAVOUR REFLECTS ON THEIR PERSONALITY.

Like, maybe the sour skittles are the misunderstood ones! They're all sour on the outside, but once that dissolves after time you taste the sweetness within! Maybe that's why it gets more and more desirable as we taste through all the sourness!

Or you know the exotic kind of chocolate with all the layers of different flavours? Like caramel coated with milk chocolate coated with dark chocolate... MAYBE THESE ARE THE ONIONS OF THE CHOCOLATE SOCIETY. You have to go through all the flavours, taste every bit of their varying personalities. Maybe these chocolate are the con-mans of Candyland or something cos they have so many sides to them!

And what about Reese's cups? Peanut butter and chocolate?! Are candy manufacturers trying to kill us? Letting us drown in pure bliss of perfect flavour combinations? Reese's cups are like sweet but not too sweet, savoury I'll say. I have a feeling they're the ones that epitomises the whole concept of sex. In candy sense, anyway.

And those candies that are mainly peanuts and sugar syrup holding them together? They're sweet, they're crunchy, they're savoury, they stick to your teeth and everywhere in between. Maybe they're the cheerleaders of the candy society. All preppy and sweet and stuff. Okay, maybe not. I can't imagine a stereotype cheerleader to be methaphorised into something crunchy.

Gummy bears, anyone? They're sticky but they're not too sweet. They're really colourful and you just can't resist eating them when you see them cos why? THEY'RE BEARS. IN GUMMY FORM. HOW CAN YOU RESIST. I have a feeling gummy bears are the people you just notice at a glance, but realise they're nothing much on the inside. They're just pretty and attractive, nothing too sweet about them. Maybe gummy bears will marry something made from chocolate. Like a chocolate bunny or something.

Okay, I'm done being weird aka I'm lazy now k bye thanks for your time

You May Also Like

1 comments