Kiddo

by - 9:46 PM

I'm starting to realise that my creativity is slowly being taken over by my left brain lol so I'm thinking back to my kiddo days, where everything was just straightforward kid logic.


  1. Once I was at Popular and I asked my Mom if its OK to buy a Calvin and Hobbes comic book (I didn't even particularly like it, I just like the drawings lol I was too young to understand what Calvin was saying.) and she said no cos it costs 50 bucks. I was like, "So? It's just one piece of RM50 note!" lololol.
  2. I was class monitor back when I was in Standard 4. Me and this asshole of a guy was assigned to put back the record books in this cupboard at the bilik guru. Because that fatso was so eager to go for recess, he dumped the books on the teacher's table and went away -_- dude I was like 10 years old and our class space in the cupboard was on the top shelf. I don't know if you know this, but record books are heavy. So I stuffed the books onto the top shelf and went away. After rehat I was called down and got threatened by a pregnant teacher LOL apparently when she opened the cupboard door the books fell on her heh. Whoops. She threatened to kill me by cutting my neck with the books and asked me why I didn't ask for help.

    Uh, hello? Are adults stupid or something lol as if any teacher will help students lol I don't know about you but you cannot count on women teachers on manual labour lol they're all so touchy
  3. When I was like four years old, I peed outside of the toilet. There wasn't even anyone in the toilet, I just went on the rug in front of the door LOL don't ask, idek.
  4. Whenever someone pissed me off (normally it's my brother), I'll write "I HATE ____" on my maid's room walls HAHAH it's still there.
  5. Stickers were also known as "furniture enhancers"
  6. In kindergarten, we weren't allowed to lock the toilet doors cos some boy locked himself in somehow. I remembered pee-ing and knowing boys were outside looking. 

  7. I think I was part of the "weirdo clan" in kindergarten but I was a total wannabe lol I was desperate to be friends with this girl cos she was pretty but I don't think she really liked me lol. I was best friends with this girl who puked in class after snack time and always wore those temporary tattoos. The popular girls always gave me disgusted looks like WHY!?!?! (people still give me those looks hahahaha.....ha..) also, in the kindergarten class photo, I had like the biggest smile ever. I had decaying front teeth. okay so maybe that's why no one wanted to be friends lol.
  8. Come to think of it, I never really had close friends until I was 9 years old .____. until that girl got mad at me after I said I copied her origami techniques. She was folding these lotuses and then I just followed her folding methods and she got mad at me and didn't talk to me for the rest of the year. Those were very lonely months lol.
  9. I think the people who actually liked me when I was younger were all adults...and that's cos my skin was white and my eyes were brown. Sigh.
  10. I AM STILL SUCH A WANNABE! I like to make people who are already happy with me to be even happier until I eventually drive them up the wall and they don't like me any more :( I am so sad haha maybe I'm destined to be alone
  11. My favourite primary teacher used to be my Science teacher cos she was so flipping nice to us. She gives the kids who got 100% or highest mark those diaries with the key and lock. NEEDLESS TO SAY I WAS DESPERATE FOR THAT KIND OF AFFECTION. But I never got it. You know why? Cos Guo Sheng always got the highest. But that teacher continued with her studies and we never saw her ever again lol
  12. After that it was my Chinese/Music teacher. She reminded me of my Mom cos she was really fair too and had almost the same hair AND SHE SPEAKS ENGLISH!!!! Like, proper English lol. She liked me too cos I was the only kid she met who knows who and what Marry Poppins was lol and The Sound of Music. She took her music very seriously. But eventually she went away too -_-
  13. I used to have a hot computer class teacher. Starting from him, I was forever computer class teacher's pet hehehehehehehe even after he left.
  14. ANOTHER hot teacher came to our school when I was in Standard 6. I think he was on his practical and he had a girlfriend but hey I'm not blind and I was going through puberty okay!? PLUS HE SINGS. HE. SINGS. 

Okay okay I'm getting bored lol it's starting to look like The Chronicles of Zhen here or something

You May Also Like

0 comments