Fangirl

by - 9:12 PM

So I just finished reading Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell.


It was a good book, easy read. It was deep, but not pretentious deep. It was good. It was a book of first loves with cute couple moments, so it was good.

Oh fuck this the book is amazing go read it. It is books like this that makes me wanna read fiction again. I don't care how old I become, young adult fiction is gold.

I read a little of Eleanor and Park, but can't say I really like it that much haha I can barely go through half of the first chapter. Maybe cos I don't like it when there's an Asian lol.

But Fangirl wasn't like that. Her first love was drop dead gorgeous, or belong to any sports team. He was geeky, didn't get good grades and had a receding hairline. Yet he charms the fuck out of you, I swear.

You May Also Like

0 comments