don't judge me.

by - 3:37 PM

Yes, yes I did another personality test. Yes, I am aware that it's not to be taken seriously one blablabla but I have a lot of time to kill okay?

You very rarely feel depressed and are usually in a good frame of mind, however you experience panic, confusion, and helplessness when under pressure or stress. You lead a leisurely and relaxed life. You would prefer to sit back and smell the roses than indulge in high energy activities. You prefer facts over fantasy and are more interested in what is happening in the real word. You do not like to claim that you are better than other people, and generally shy from talking yourself up, however you believe that a certain amount of deception in social relationships is necessary. You are guarded in new relationships and less willing to openly reveal the whole truth about yourself.
You have strong will-power and are able to overcome your reluctance to begin tasks. You are able to stay on track despite distractions.



I always knew my imagination was really limited -_- but I like to think it's there haha I'm not imaginative, I just know how I like things to look.

You May Also Like

0 comments