HELLO 2014!

by - 7:31 PM

Hello guys, it's 2014! *proceeds to label first ___ of the year*

Anyway, it doesn't feel any different. I'm filled with dread cos I'm probably receiving the letter next week on whether or not I've successfully been admitted into UTAR's foundation in arts towards architecture. I am so not ready for this.

I mean, I have to find my own means of transport now! And since I still don't know how to drive (I'm lazy, like really lazy..even to register lol.) I'll have to rely on public transport and my Dad.

Guys. Do you know how many rape cases and robbery cases there has been in the past years around UTAR and the LRT stations!?!?!? I'm too young to die! I STILL HAVEN'T MET ANY GUAI LOUS YET.

Since I'm a superstitious dork who believes in numerology, here's what the person has to say about my birth date. Apparently I'm self centred, stubborn and easily influenced by my friends.

And apparently I'll thrive in somewhere overseas or in a foreign company. My heart was filled with hope when I heard that. Let's not jinx it.



But anyway, like any other stereotypical blogger, here are my wishes for 2014:

  1. No one gets raped/becomes a rapist
  2. If the unfortunate circumstance of someone getting raped, I hope that person has the sense to make a police report and go for a hospital check-up before going home so that the rapist can be tracked down. (this has been a public service announcement by me.)
  3. University will be a good place with good people and good lecturers. 
  4. My choice in course will ultimately lead me towards The Right Path.
  5. No one contracts some sort of life-threatening disease cos that's horrible. You are young and you need to live.
  6. None of my friends suddenly cracks, drops out of college and starts clubbing with the turds of life-forms. 
  7. No one I know becomes a rapist/robber/murderer/commits suicide.

So far, that's what I can think of.


I love the chorus.

You May Also Like

0 comments