Randoms

by - 1:07 PM


  1. went to Damai Perdana's BLUE mamak yesterday with the bitches who agreed to show up at 8.30am (I'm looking at you Ng "morning is less hot" Su Jean) 

    Su Jean insists the mamak is pink because of the floor. But optimistic people like me (cough cough) look at the walls and the mamak is blue. We talked shit and discussed our impending doom at uni/college/form 6. Of course, before the food was the obligatory awkward silence. Me being me, I talk shit more HAHAH
  2. I never realised that it's kind of OCD of me to match my name stickers with the colour of the book cover.
  3. Yes, I still label my books with my name stickers.
  4. The name stickers are, in fact, Winnie the Pooh ones that Wai Kay got me ages ago. 
  5. Regretfully, the font is in Serif..lol it's okay I still love it :3 
  6. I got the Divergent book series! For RM65, which my Mom almost had a coronary over. She doesn't realise that I have accepted the fact that books will always be expensive here.
  7. I also got  a Jean Ure book purely because I like how her books are illustrated. However, when I actually looked at the book after purchasing I realised that it wasn't illustrated by the illustrator I liked...#sosmartahezhen 
  8. it's okay, it was just RM5. So I can forgive myself. Partially.
  9. My primary school class teacher still remembers me, and I will continue to rub this fact into everyone's face until I get bored.
  10. Speaking of class, class starts in one week. Ugh.
  11. I am a very boring teenager, who prefers to stay at home instead of spending time outside. I mean, I like to go outside...just that I'm lazy most of the time. If I have no aim, I am not going out. I like being a pig at home. I like being a couch potato..that is, until the scales go up whichtheyarenow....
So that's my weekend. 

You May Also Like

0 comments