Yours, Mine and Ours (1968)

by - 2:19 PM

Just finished watching this 1968 film; Yours, Mine and Ours. I actually watched this a really long time ago, maybe along the same years I watched The Parent Trap..


But I couldn't figure out what it was called. And the only things I could remember about it is that there's a lot of kids, a lot of bread and someone locked herself in the toilet and the mom had to coax her to light a match. 

WONDERFUL HOW USEFUL GOOGLE IS, HUH. 

I just wish more people would learn how to Google and stop waiting for answers to appear. Like, its the freaking age of the Internet people! LEARN. HOW. TO. GOOGLE. 

You don't even have to ask me a question to set me off lol I just find it incredibly annoying in general when someone asks me a question over the Internet. Like, if we're face-to-face its OK; but when we're IMing each other? Dude! USE THE SEARCH ENGINE. 

You May Also Like

0 comments