Too lazy to be formal

by - 8:39 PM


  1. currently obsessed with Disney classics (when am I not), specifically, PETER PAN. Ugh childhood crush. How can anyone resist his elfin charm. 
  2. my phone died. So no photos, except selfies cos I only have selfies 
  3. I miss Whatsapp. WHAT AM I MISSING?!
  4. My hair is finally long enough for me to pull everything back :B but my Mom insists that she likes my short hair more. I refuse to cut my hair. GROWING HAIR OUT IS HARD WORK. Am also convinced I look better in photos with this length. SHUT UP. 
After having mother's day dinner at Venezia (damn I miss that Italian chef. COME BACCCKKKKKK..) my Dad wanted to go buy bananas (what auntie/uncle on this Earth is not obsessed with the wonderful benefits of bananas) 

Me: buy for what, when you have three here for free? 
Mom: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

See, I'm dirty not because I was born this way.

You May Also Like

0 comments