Singapore with Verinia

by - 9:14 PM

So I accompanied my Mom on her working trip to Singapore, and we asked Verinia to come along.

OUR FIRST TRIP OUTSIDE OF MALAYSIA! It was scary and exciting at the same time. Not to brag, but without me, Verinia would probably be stuck at Dhoby Ghaut waiting for the wrong train.


The bitch took a photo AT THE SAME SECOND I MOVED TO HER SIDE. Thank God for my fast cheek reflexes LOL stop feeling awkward when you take selfies bitch. Not like you're alone.

We were at Old Town because it was one of the only things open at LCCT that time cos everywhere else moved to KLIA2 already -_- and it was so packed!

I have yet to find a kopitiam that will serve me soft boiled eggs properly. How hard could it possibly be to soft-boil eggs?!

By the end of the first day of Singapore, my phone battery died. Along with my phone. The feelings of anguish I felt at that time was horrendous. My Mom and Verinia tried to comfort me but I was consumed by my own ball of sadness.

My phone, at this very moment that I type this, is still dead. My messages.. I'm slowly straying away from Apple at this rate. If I didn't have backup at iTunes, I'll probably be setting my sights on HTC or Huawei or some phone with a good camera.

Our trip there was un-eventful. It was, but I'm too lazy to illustrate what we did there. We went to her aunt's place at Punggol.


the green circle was where we were and the red circle is where her aunt lives. We took the MRT to Punggol and we got out because we thought we could find it cos Verinia said its outside the MRT.

We spent one hour walking around "Punggol Central" under the rain. Then we decided to go back to the MRT station to find a map cos everyone we asked didn't know where she lived. We went to the MRT station, found a map of Punggol Central and OMFG HER HOUSE WASN'T ON THE MAP.


Then we found a payphone (10 cents is 10 minutes of talktime omg I put in 50 cents. AND NO CHANGE. Celaka level 10000) and found out we have to take the LRT there.

To everyone who relies heavily on driving, please spend a day learning how to read maps and taking trains. It will be extremely beneficial for you if you don't want to waste money on cabs just because you don't want to take the relatively cheaper train. Trains > buses btw

thank God my mom brings me on trains so I'm not completely hopeless. INI DIPANGGIL KEMAHIRAN HIDUP OKEI.

We had the most magnificent roast chicken at her aunt's place btw. Thank God it wasn't fish lol I walked under the rain trying to find the apartment, I expect some poultry.

***

second day of our adventure we went to Universal Studios. My energy meter went really high after riding on the Transformers ride (three times!) then it slowly dwindled down after walking around so much. Verinia was high though cos she saw a lot of brown guys. Obviously she was sexually frustrated after being separated from Haikal so long, so the sight of anything that even insignificantly resembling Haikal made her very excited. 

At the end of the day, we went to the pool at the hotel. Eventhough I can't swim for beans. Never find Verinia to teach you btw, her patience is as tiny as my swimming skills. Which is basically non-existent. Hopefully when she gets kids she'll learn how to be patient and not just shove all forms of responsibility to Haikal. 


***

third day we decided to go to Ann Siang Hill which is at Chinatown. Chinatown is amazing by the way, and so easy to find! It is literally outside the MRT station. As in, once you walk out from the MRT station you are already in Chinatown. 

Ann Siang Hill on the other hand.. it was basically just full of bars surrounded by scenic trees and cobblestones. Because Verinia has little patience (especially when she sweats. She's just like my Dad in this sense lol both of them can't do stuff to save their life when they sweat) we landed our butts in this cafe where we had lattes while I eavesdropped on the couple next to our table. 

They were talking about social class wtf and they both didn't even know what bourgeoisie is. Pfft. LOL okay, I only found out about it after socio class. But still! I'm 18, they're in their 20's (presumably) !

after finishing our drinks we went to Zach and Ashley's house. We had Subway for dinner. 

Obviously I am getting lazy to blog. K bye. 

You May Also Like

0 comments