remind me again..not.

by - 9:23 PM

Today I woke up at 7 because I'm going to the MPH warehouse sale. After a series of going up and down the stairs because my luck was horrible and every time I went upstairs someone is in the bathroom. And when it was my turn, the water pressure was low like my heart.

After the horrendous jam, we went for some breakfast. And I had one of the worst breakfasts I've ever had - wan tan mee..soup. Who the hell likes wan tan mee in soup?! I ate half the bowl, polished off the meat and left it there. It was so horrible, I had to pause in between to take a sip of tea to remind myself all is not lost. At least the tea was good.

So after that, we dropped my Mom and my brother off. Then to realise that my Dad was not aware that he wanted to go to MPH warehouse sale.

So apparently it's either he forgot, or my Mom lied to me.

DO YOU SEE WHY I PLAY MIND GAMES WHEN I WANT TO DO SOMETHING?! BECAUSE THIS SHIT ALWAYS HAPPENS TO ME.

So okay, I was like, let's go home then. Whatever.

We went to Mutiara to pick up my Project A money..and to find out the teacher in charge has a class, and can I wait for an hour until she comes back?

Obviously I didn't.

So, recap: I woke up fucking early in the morning, had a horrible shower, had a horrible breakfast, did not go to the destination that I thought I would be achieving today, and went to my school to get money that I still do not have.
To top it all off, my very peaceful silence (so, so rare) was interrupted with the arrival of my Mom and brothers. So obviously they asked me what damage was done at the sale that I did not go to. So I had to explain to my Mom. Then my brother asked and I had to explain to him again. Then my other brother asked and that's when I snapped. Like, I do not need this right now.
It's bad enough I had a pretty fucked up day, I do not need reminders. And I certainly do not want to explain why it's bad.

Tomorrow better be fucking amazing.

You May Also Like

0 comments