Wimps!

by - 12:32 PM

I never understood parents who will drive all the way to school in the middle of the day just to pick up their kids who "have a headache" or "have the flu"



I mean, so what if you're a housewife and you have the time? This is not about your availability to your kids' ailment, it's about character building! What kind of child are you raising if you're always there when they have a headache, or if they have period cramps, or if they just have the damn sniffles? How do you expect them to grow the fuck up if you spoil them that way?

People always argue that they'll grow up when time comes but dude, I have seen this happening in secondary school. That is so wimpy I can't. I get so mad when my friends call their parents because they have minor aches. If you have a headache, suck it. Drink some water, stop walking so fast and just suck it.

Unless you're bleeding (and not the normal period kind.) or you're a walking vomit bomb waiting to explode, DON'T GO CALL YOUR PARENTS. They have jobs, and they have responsibilities outside of handling your petty little cries for help.

I saw this girl waiting for her parents at the lobby before, and two teachers asked her what she was doing. The look on their faces when she said she called them cos she forgot some books. Pure disgust cos not only is she bothering her parents, but there was a huge fucking jam out there.

URGH I AM SO ANNOYED.

You May Also Like

0 comments