by - 8:32 AM

Finally saw all SHINee member's comeback photos.. Click here for the website :)

Jonghyun leaked out his back bwahahahahahahahahaha.. XDD

***

Michelle didn't come yesterday cos her mom's car broke down. Alot of people keep asking "Why Michelle always never come wan ah?" LOL Michelle you just ruined your whole reputation.

Addicted to SNSD's Run Devil Run :D
My favourite members are.. Seohyun and Taeyeon !! (yes Verinia, I know you love Taeyeon too XD)
Anyways.. Nothing really special happened yesterday
OH!! Me, Sook Yee, Hui Jing and Fiona were observing the guy's socks and feet during KH and and and Heng Lei and Melissa are MADE for each other!!!!!! Their socks are the SAME!!
Then some of the guys got all embarrassed and kept moving their feet XD the Jin Hua's ears became red then tiba tiba whole head red already XDD
Then I stop playing and went to talk talk talk with Yun Yung, Melissa and Wei Ling about the weirdness of seeing the same person in a place. Seriously!! That time I was at BookXcess and there's this weird Malay guy that "seems" to keep following me I don't know la. The thing is everywhere I go for sure will see him wan. Then Yun Yung say maybe is a coincidence or something @.@ then I told her about my dad telling me to NEVER EVER accept drinks from ANYONE especially GUYS. Then Yun Yung was really enthusiastic lol cos her dad told her the same thing..

For some reason I keep thinking of "Justin BieberLAKE" everytime someone talks about him XD

OK. That's all for today. Byeeeeeee :D

You May Also Like

0 comments