Life List

by - 9:11 AM

Yesterday during English, teacher declared today's topic: THE FUTURE!
So we all made a LIFE LIST. It's supposed to be called THE BUCKET LIST but the bucket list sounds too "negative" so we wrote a list of things we decide to do before we turn 30.
Here's mine XD

  1. Get a proper job that can support me.
  2. Write a book and try to get it published.
  3. Loyally write in a journal
  4. Learn to bake.
  5. If I don't achieve number 4, go to Paris and enjoy the pastries and danishes and what not there. Just NOT the snails. Ew.
  6. Sign up on anger-management classes :X
  7. Buy my own condo and make it pretty XD
  8. Make my own tote.
  9. Go to Madam Tussuad's wax museum and take a picture with Chace Crawford, Emma Watson and SHINee (if SHINee is in it :/)
  10. Read at least a total of 15 of Cecelia Ahern, Sophie Kinsella, Meg Cabot, Jodi Picoult or Dorothy Koomson
  11. Write to a pen friend.
  12. Own and real (as in GENUINE) LV bag
  13. Get myself a dog ( Preferably a Labrador.. I miss Princess :'( )
  14. Learn Nail Art.
  15. If I can't get a proper job, get nail painting job.
  16. If number 15 can't be achieved either, and I learn how to bake, OPEN MY OWN TEAROOM!! (inspired by Sugar and Spice) :D
  17. Go to Milan and SHOP SHOP SHOPPP!!! XD It's what girls do.
  18. Go to a concert. ANY concert.
Okay. So that's it. XD 18 things to achieve in less than 16 years. Soo..yeah.

LOL what's YOUR life list? Tell me XD
Have fun!

You May Also Like

0 comments