Rumours and Gossip but I can't wait

by - 7:32 PM

Been rumoured that SHINee is coming back in July 12th!!!! The album will be in stores (at least in Korea?) at July 12th...
CAN'T WAIITTT!!
Ehehehe Jonghyun's hair is BROWN noww!! AND AND AND I don't think Taemin is mushroom-y noww!!
ARRGHHH!!
Oh and recently (not-so) I bought a book "Pick Me Up" by Zoe Rice! Yeah, it's another LBD book. LBD BOOKS ROCK!!
So does Cecelia Ahern and Sophie Kinsella. But LBD books cheaper by about RM12. RM12 can buy me 2 koala bear biscuits (chocolate, DUH)!!
Anyways, didn't go to school today :P Not important mah.. parents go take report card and talk to teacher.. no biggy.
I'm just scared of what she'll tell him.. FOR ALL WE KNOW she may tell him I talk too much or or or I try to ponteng class or or or I doodle too much or or or.. MY HAIRR!! D:
Gosh.

You May Also Like

0 comments