Okayy.. so yeah.

by - 8:59 PM

Today's like any normal day. Grocery shopping with parents, EAT and.. well, yeah. EAT.
I'm gonna grow fat and cellulite soon if I do this.. but who can resist FOOD?
Today is one of my all-rice days. Nasi lemak for breakfast, Chicken rice for lunch, rice with chicken and tofu for dinner.
CHICKEN MANIAC!! Yup. I looooooooooooove chicken.
Who doesn't?
Anyways.. moving on..
Tried chicken rice at some place in Maluri and on the way saw this total KNOCK OFF of Old Town. There's so many in this world. It's called "Old Taste" Ipoh White Coffee.
Why can't they create their OWN name? Okay. It IS their own name but something different please? LOL I'm tired of seeing all these Old Town knockoffs.
Oh and GOOD NEWS.
I finally bought big bar chocs for Zanne.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA Imma gonna fatten her up
If that's possible in the first place. I think she has buckets full of brown fat.
Moving on..
Friday is SMKSM's Hari Koperasi dan Keusahawanan.
This time isn't by class.. it's with your badan beruniform and kelab and persatuan and what not.
KRS morning session gao dim... English Society baking cupcakes (don't get your hopes up, they might just be ordinary La Boheme-style muffins) and Bola Jaring I don't know. Don't think there IS one anyways.
SO. Can we invite out-of-school-friends?
Good la if we can cos then can invite Wenwen and Bi Hui? if they can la.
Looking forward to Friday. Just hope I don't have to do anything but mingle, mingle, MINGLE!

You May Also Like

0 comments