Music to my Ears?

by - 8:29 PM

First of all before I start this post, Verinia's baby cousin got admitted to the hospital. May God bless him .__. eventhough I never saw him before ._________.



***


Anyways, SHINee topped K-CHART!! Congratulations to them!! SHINee forever!!!! :DDD

Jamming my brain with Owl City and SHINee now :) Owl City never fails to impress :)

Re-reading Sugar and Spice now eventhough exams are just around the corner and I should be doing my Sejarah folio now since need to pass up on Monday. Trust me for waiting until the last minute. It's called TRADITION XD


Also drawing alot now ><" Seriously. I don't know how to do the folio.. with all the Objektif Kajian bla bla bla... HOW TO WRITE THEM WAN??? Summore need to huraikan the PMR and SPM marks about how they "kian meningkat" and "kian menurun" :/ Kinda boring and pointless if you ask me but it's for extra marks, so yeah. I NEED those extra marks cos my Sejarah isn't the best. It's kinda.. the WORST in my class.


Just found out from Verinia that last year her Sejarah folio is about BANGUNAN BERSEJARAH.
What the hell, right?? SO HARD!!! PLUS it's not like, KLCC or anything it's supposed to be like..
Stesen Keretapi Kuala Lumpur or A' Famosa or whatever la!!
God. THANK GOD FOR GOOGLE.
Got to go now doing my folio research XD
Byeeee

You May Also Like

0 comments