Mixed Randoms

by - 4:15 PM

Today is Hari Koperasi and Keusahawanan of SMKSM. It sucks like hell. I mean if you compare this year with last year la. It sucks.
Not so fun anymore cos almost all the super hyper people never come or pindah already. eg: Wenwen, Bi Hui, Trisha?
Sighs. Anyways. Bought some stuff and there was this really cute and weird pengawas that was trying to promot her marshmallow candy thingy and she sounded so FASCINATED by the fact that there's a star in the sweet wth XD
Moving on.. walked around the whole thingy so many times trying to waste money =_="
It was a BUBBLE WAR going on in the school cos got people sell bubbles at RM1 per bottle. Damn fun!!! Cheryl got frustrated cos Michelle and I keep blowing bubbles. LOL then she dunno why "balas dendam" to Zanne make her hair all bubbly and soapy.
Nothing special. Not really alot of games cos teacher's imagination not good enough.
Ah well.
There goes my twenty bucks.

***

Tagged from VERINIA KHOOOOO!!

1 FACTS: Today
1. Talk to a boy or girl you like?:
Umm.. my friends are girls I like..?

2. Learn anything new?
Yeah. Never spend so much money ever again :/

3. Talk to an expert?
Yup.. if geniuses are experts

4. Miss someone?
Yeah

FACTS: Last Person Who:

5. Laid in your bed other than you?
God.

6. Made you cry?
Someone.

7. You went to the movies with?
Mom and brother

8. Went to the mall with you?
Mom

9. You showered with?
myself

10. Said they loved you?
Umm... God

FACTS: General stuff -
11. Wheres your favorite hangout?
Sofa, fridge, LM ... dataran in the school?

12. What are you most scared of this second?
A frog jumping up to my hand.. EEEYEERRR

13. Does anyone like you?
HAH! I wish.

14. Have you ever farted?
OF COURSE GOT LAAA!!! Who never farted before?? Like Verinia said, OBAMA ALSO GOT FART BEFORE LA!!! LOL wth

15. Are you lonely right now?
Nope.

16. Who do you like now?
Hmm.. No one?

17. Been on t.v or radio?
I'm that famous meh?

18. Ever liked someone who treated you like crap?
Err... dunno? XD

19. What color shirt do you have on now?
Pink.

20. Name three things that you do every day?
Eat. Breathe. WORK :/

21. Whats your favorite show?
Lots... umm.. ANNA OLSEN'S SUGAR one of my favourites :)

22. Who got you to join Myspace?
Don't have a Myspace account.. so important meh must have Myspace..?

23. Wish someone was next to you this morning when you woke up?
Nooooo too creepy.

24. What web site do you visit the most?
My blog.

25. Do you have plants in your room?
Nope.

26. Who was the last person to hug you?
Err.. that's a loooooooooooong time ago.. I think it's my mom?

21 SECRETS
1. WHAT IS YOUR DISPLAY NAME ABOUT?
My name? DUH.

2. WHERE WAS YOUR DISPLAY PICTURE TAKEN?
Dunno?

3. WHAT DOES YOUR STATUS MEAN?
Forgot what's my status now.

4. WHATS YOUR CURRENT MOOD?
Okay okay. Abit hard to breathe now though.

5. WHATS YOUR MOST VALUED POSSESSION?
My books? ALL my stuff.

6. HOW ARE THINGS IN YOUR RELATIONSHIPS?
What relationship? Who said I'm in one in the first place?

7. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WOULD YOU?
Duh.

8. IF YOU COULD BE AN ANIMAL FOR A DAY, WHAT WOULD YOU BE?
A DRAGON so I can breathe fire and burn all the frogs and cockroaches in the world!!!!

9. EVER HAD A NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE?
Yeah!! CROSSING THE ROADD!!

10.WHO IS YOUR MOST RECENT EX?
No one. I guess Paddington the bear counts?

11. HAVE YOU EVER SANG IN FRONT OF A LARGE AUDIENCE?
Yeah.. kena force =_=

12. WHAT'S THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Their face? DUH. Where else?

13. WHAT DO YOU USUALLY ORDER FROM STARBUCKS?
Never did.

:D I tag...
Anyone who has nothing else to do now :)

You May Also Like

0 comments