7 Deadly SINS

by - 8:11 PM

Gluttony

1. Do you think you eat more than you should?
Nope.

2. What is your favorite meal?
GOSH there's so many. I LOVE LOVE LOVE chicken tho... preferably ROASTED CHICKEN :)

3. What did you have for dinner today (or yesterday)?
Rice + Sweet 'n' sour pork for today...almost the same yesterday... :/

4. What is your favorite dessert?
CHOCOLATE!

5. Can you cook well?
I dunno..I FRIED A PERFECT EGG CIRCLE ONCE!

6. Are you a fruit or veggie person?
Fruit. I LOVE FRUITS!

7. What is your favorite restaurant to go to?
WOW. This is hard. I like to go to umm.. Nando's? COS THE CHICKEN THERE ROCKS!

8. Do you feel comfortable with your weight?
...let's not discuss this. Holidays make me FAT :/ this is called AGONIES IF LIFE that I have to suffer. Some suckers out there don't have this problem, now do they?

9. Are you vegetarian or vegan?
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE??

10. Describe your normal eating habits:
Umm.. small meals now and then. Sometimes some snacks? I ALWAYS HAVE SNACKS between meals... I think the time between breakfast and lunch are my stomach's "peak hours" XD


Lust

1. How much do you find yourself thinking about sex?
Uh..

2. Are you still a virgin?
DUH if I'm not, my family would COOK ME ALIVE! After that, while they eating me up, they'll lecture me... *doom*

3. If not, who did you lose your virginity to and when?
=_=" this is abit private..? OK I'LL TELL YOU! Paddington Bear XD

4. Do you believe you should be in love to have sex?
DUH! Your virginity is your little special gift that you can only give to ONE PERSON.

5. Have you ever cheated on your significant other?
I've never HAD a "significant other" for your information.

6. What the first thing you look for in a boy/girl?
Hmm.. FIRST they have to be NICE cos if I wanna marry someone, I wanna marry someone I can tahan, y'know?

7. Do you have any special fantasies?
Umm.. yeah

8. Have you been in lust more than love?
Ehh..?

9. Would you have sex with more than one person?
How I know?

10. Who in your life do you feel the most lust for?
Er... LUST is a weird thing.

Greed


1. What do you want more than anything right now?
LAYS potato chips P:

2. Does money play an important part of your life?
Nothing's free out there in reality, so yeah.

3. What are your goals for the future?
Getting a job that can get me an apartment with BEAUTIFUL FLOORBOARDS. I love floorboards <3

4. Do you think money is more important than love?
NO!!!

5. If you were given one million dollars right now, what would you do with it?
Umm... bank it in? Use a bit of it to get myself some stuff I've been eyeing recently?

6. Has anyone ever called you spoiled or greedy?
My brother.

7. Do your parents have a lot of money?
Nope. We're dead poor.

8. How much money do you spend in one week?
A LOT! I can't control myself :( I wanna limit myself to only RM5 a week..

9. Do/would you share with people that are less fortunate?
Depends on my OWN current situation..

10. Have you ever robbed someone?
OF COURSE NOT LA! Kena rob before tho..

Sloth

1. Have many people called you lazy?
Michelle, Mom, Dad, Brothers, Michelle..

2. How much sleep do you get at night?
7-8 hours? I always look at the clock at night when I sleep so I can count how many hours I can sleep.. weird, I know but ME.

3. Do you often take naps in the middle of the day?
When I have to go to morning school.. cos I only sleep for 6 hours or so cos unconviniently I have tuition the day before and I have to bath and bla bla bla.

4. What was the most depressing time of your life?
ALOT.

5. What is the best way to relax?
Sipping an unending supply of iced lemon tea in a bench with my besties at a chalet beside a beach watching the sunset.. with Maksim in the background AND NOT WANNA GET UP TO GO PEE!!

6. Would you consider yourself more of a follower or leader?
Dunno. I boss people around alot tho..

7. Would you consider yourself a caring person?
I care sometimes...when I DO care, the person gets hurt cos I go overboard...

8. What time do you go to bed at night?
umm 11pm - 12am?

9. What do you waste most of your time doing?
Facebook? READING!

10. Would you rather go out somewhere or stay home?
Right now? Going out to get myself some LAYS POTATO CHIPS.

Wrath

1. Who was the last person you were upset with?
Brother.

2. What is the meanest thing you’ve ever done to someone?
Er...Lemme think...to alot of people out there (don't deny it!).. lots of people can't stand my guts to tell them some stuff... :/

3. Do you hate anyone?
YOU BET I DO!

4. Are you angry a lot?
yes. My life is a big anger cycle. Currently trying to lessen it.

5. What was the last thing that made you mad?
Brother?

6. Have you even been in a physical fight with someone?
Nope...wait, last time.. with brother. I won cos apparantly.. I'm a GIRL.

7. Has there been a time that you wanted to seek revenge?
yup.. tak puas hati cos I want the last laugh.

8. What is your biggest pet peeve?
What's a pet peeve?

9. How do you express your anger and frustration?
Scolding people?

10. Is it easy for you to forgive?
Depends on what you did to piss me off.

Envy

1. Who are you most jealous of?
Er..

2. What is something you want that your best friend has?
Yup, A DOG? A LAPTOP? AN IPOD? OWN ROOM????

3. What is one thing you think you are lacking in life?
Pure love from the opposite gender. No, dads don't count.

5. How would you consider yourself lucky?
Lucky that I'm breathing right now.

6. Unlucky?
parents think I read too much of those books that it affects my studies. They use my doodle books as evidence that I lost morality since secondary school. But HELLO? I HAVE BEEN QUEEN OF DOODLES EVEN BEFORE GOING TO KINDERGARTEN! Evidence: under the tables, on the chairs, all the doors...etc

7. Have you ever felt sorry for yourself?
Sometimes..

8. Overall, do you think you have everything you need?
Nope.

9. Is there anyone that has been envious of you?
HAH! as if.

10. Do you want a better life than what you have?
?

Pride

1. What is your best physical feature?
Nothing.. I have what all the other people have.. with additional pimples! UUURRGHH! >:(

2. What do you like most about your personality?
That I am determined to puaskan my hati.

3. How much time do you take to get ready in the morning?
Er..30 minutes? I like to move slowly in the toilet cos I fell down far too many times.

4. Do you wear a lot of make-up?
HAH! I can't even paint my nails!

5. How often do you go shopping?
Umm... ONCE A YEAR??

6. Are your looks very important to you?
Sometimes.

7. Would you ever like to be a model?
Sometimes.

8. What could be improved about your body?
EVERYTHING SHOULD BE IMPROVED!

9. Do you think that you’re better than others?
Nope.

10. What is your most embarrassing moment?
As if I'm telling you.

You May Also Like

0 comments