Open House!

by - 4:23 PM

Just came back from Mom's boss's house !!
He had an open house so invited us. Out of the three children my parents had, only I, the SUPERIOR (XD wtf) went.
Cos if I go got GREEN COLOR PACKET TO TAKE X)
yes. I am very greedy but who can resist MONEY??
Don't tell my brother I said this or ELSE I will KILL you.
It was a SUPER LONG TRIP there.. took us about an hour to reach there AND find the place.
It's like going in a maze.. pusing pusing pusing... =.=
After one hour of total hunger, FINALLY REACHED THERE. He lives in a small bungalow.. a red bungalow.
Can't say I love red cos I don't like that shade of red.
But I was wearing a red tee so..
AWKKWWAARRDD..
SO. He ordered THREE LAMBS!! *O* smelt so nicee... :) And then mom said got sate. But couldn't see it =.=" seems that the person didn't show up.
So... ate lamb..rendang.. spaghetti (??? I KNOW RIGHT!!! I DIDN'T KNOW THEY SHOULD HAVE SPAGHETTI!!)
and punch.

so full :) SATISFYING lunch. And saw mom's friend's little daughter who's still a baby.
SO SMALL. And wet! It kept drooling!! And then her dad so damn cute XD He made these little faces and the way she laugh
WAHAHAHAHAHAHA.


***
Saw in Siang Er's blog about her Mini Nom Noms. I WANNA MAKE IT TOO! It looks like fun...
Sadly. I don't have the clay..only got paper clay though :D But paper clay needa paint very mafan...
IIIISSSH!
Anyone can tell me where got sell polymer clay?
WILL APPRECIATE IT LOTS TQVM.

You May Also Like

0 comments