Friends! Yet, another tag :)

by - 8:45 PM

Another tag. Yes, yes I'm BORING you guys to death. I can't believe the holidays are going to end! Time flies when you're Bored out of your wit. I wanna get my hands on pearls..hmm...
****

Name one of your facebook friends for each:

1. With black hair: Iris?

2. Younger than you: Cheah Yinn

3. In your class: Hui Jing

4. That is one of your best friend: Michelle

5. Someone that is older than you: er..Dashni?

6. That lives close to you: Bi Hui

7. With curly hair: SIN WI!!!

8. That lives far away from you: Sascha?

9. You love: KIM JONGHYUN. He's MINE so BACK OFF ladies !!

10. Someone who's crazy: Verinia


Questions:

How old is #3?(Hui Jing)
fourteen this year?

Are #9 and #1 friends?(Jonghyun and iris)
HAH! As if!!!

Does #2 have any pets?(Cheah)
Yup. Two adorable dogs.

Why do you love #4?(Michelle)
Cause I can talk to her about stuff I don't talk to anyone else and she forgiven me for something I did that I really shouldn't.

Does #5 hate #4?(Michelle and Dashni)
Noooooooooo.

What is #6s weakness?(Bi Hui)
Errr.. I dunno?

Where does #10 go to school?(Verinia)
SMK Seri Mutiara... meet you there all you desperate people out there.. cos you really must be desperate to wanna go to THAT school!

Who do you talk to more, #2 or #8?(Cheah and Sascha)
Cheah?

In how many years does #7 turn 21?(Sin)
7 years!!!!!! INVITE ME TO YOUR WEDDING YOU LITTLE BUGGER! XD

Whats #5s favourite band? (Dashni)
No idea. She changes all the time!!!

Would you ever have sex with #1?(Iris)
FYI, I'm not a lesbo.

How far away does #3 live from you?(HuiJing)
she lives near the school... so I dunnooo.. 5 km? 3km?

Do you hang out with #8 a lot?(Sascha)
Nope. Saw her at Cheah's bday party though.

Who is crazier, #6 or #9?(Jonghyun and BiHui)
This is a VERY VERY good question. I dunno. Both of them are crazy!!! Not-to-mention SEXY ;P

How long have you known #4?(Michelle)
Since last year :/

Does #2 like #10?(Cheah and Verinia)
They never met, so no. Not gonna happen anyway cos Verinia is BESOTTED (did I spell it right?) with Tom. So tough luck, guys.

How old is #1?(Iris)
14, like me.

What is your favourite about #8?(Sascha)
She'g gorgeous and fun to be with :)

Have #4 and #5 made out? (Michelle and Dashni)
This will be EPIC. It'll be like locking Verinia and Zach in one room together with only one computer between them.

Is #9 related to you?(Jonghyun)
I wish. Actually, I don't. Cos if I'm related to him I won't be able to be Mrs. Kim XD

What would you change about #10?(Verinia)
I love her the way she is cos if she isn't the way she is now would we be BFFs?
NO!

What colour of hair does #4 have?(Michelle)
Rainbow!
OF COURSE IT'S BLACK YOU IDIOT!!!

Is #1 immature?(Iris)
Sometimes. Depends on her forever changing mood.

Whats your relationship with #6?(BiHui)
Just Friends.

Is #8 still in school?(Sascha)
Duh. Are YOU in school? Probably not.


Where does #7 live?(Sin)
Dunno. Somewhere near LM?

#9 have any siblings?(Jonghyun)
Yeah. A sister

What sports does #5 play?(Dashni)
...

Have you ever held hands with #1?(Iris)
Nope.

What kind of eyes does #4 have?(Michelle)
BROWN, wadya expect?? YELLOW?

Have #6 and #8 ever dated?(BiHui and Sascha)
Hell, no.

Have you ever seen #5 cry?(Dashni)
Don't think so...

Do you have any classes with #10?(Verinia)
Nope. She's older.

Does #5 drink alcohol?(Dashni)
If she did, she'll be cooked alive and then be fed to the animals out in the street.
You may see some vultures?

When is #6 birthday?(BiHui)
Somewhere in September......................
I think is on the 3rd?
:/
sorry bihui

You May Also Like

0 comments