dot dot dot.

by - 8:41 PM

On the look-out for a bolero or a sweater and something else OTHER than jeans.
Open my wardrobe and what you see : Jeans and shirts.. ONLY! I feel like a MAN. I mean, just throwing a shirt and jeans together and BOOM that's all?
Maybe a black spaghetti strap under a translucent white V-neck?
an empire waist top with leggings?
or like mom says : a white frilly tube from P.A. and a pale pink / white cardigan or bolero over it..
*shudder*.
I can't belive I want to become a...a...
GIRL!!
it feels weird.

***
First you say this and then you damn the people who dress like this
then you say this person who put this kind of stuff is "lala"
NOW you do that also
Who you think you are, you bloody hypocrite?
THE QUEEN OF ALL MANKIND?
Well, according to ME, you're a FAKIE and you're not the queen of all mankind
you're the queen of all hypocrisy and female dogs!!
SOME people. Jeez.
Don't know why they're so TWO FACED!!
EEEEUUURRGHH

You May Also Like

0 comments