Time is MONEY!

by - 9:42 AM

Went to school yesterday and almost NO ONE CAME but dunno why 1G so rajin.. SO MANY PEOPLE CAME! 2C only got 18 people came lol only got FIVE guys show up. All the others are girls.
Then combine class with 2D so yeah.
2B lagi teruk~ only got 6 people.
I don't even know why I bothered going!
DIDN'T LEARN ANYTHING! All the teachers just let us do our own stuff so I doodled with SookYee lol I think she's real sad cos Pei-Zhi didn't come..so I think she's kinda lonely or something...
iiish.
Didn't do anything at all. Can't believe I did the karangan FOR NOTHING cos Pn.See didn't go into our class...cos combine class mah. ONE DAY SHE DIDN'T SHOW UP. At least in class.

Mr. Chan gonna teach us English in another 3 weeks.. when miss Nurul's practical finishes...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
Any human in SMKSM will know that he is the WORST! He's like, totally ANNOYING?
Iish.
GONNA SAVOUR THE NEXT THREE WEEKS. Cos then Miss Nurul's gonna go then MR. CHAN take over. God. How am I supposed to get an A then???
IIISH!

***
thanks to the beloved VERINIA KHOO WERN EE, I'm addicted to Tokio Hotel now!!
BILL KAULITZ
BILL KAULITZ BILL KAULITZ BILL KAULITZ BILL KAULITZ BILL KAULITZ BILL KAULITZ BILL KAULITZ BILL KAULITZ BILL KAULITZ BILL KAULITZ BILL KAULITZ BILL KAULITZ BILL KAULITZ BILL KAULITZ BILL KAULITZ BILL KAULITZ BILL KAULITZ BILL KAULITZ BILL KAULITZ BILL KAULITZ BILL KAULITZ BILL KAULITZ BILL KAULITZ BILL KAULITZ BILL KAULITZ BILL KAULITZ BILL KAULITZ BILL KAULITZ BILL KAULITZ BILL KAULITZ BILL KAULITZ BILL KAULITZ BILL KAULITZ BILL KAULITZ BILL KAULITZ BILL KAULITZ BILL KAULITZ BILL KAULITZ!!!
LOL I'm crazy. I LOVE his hair!!
AND ENRIQUE! OMG *O*
TWO HOURS with Verinia and this is what you get. ADDICTIVE-NESS! That's what.
LOL spent the whole time goggling and oggling and boomboom..
I'm nonsense-ing now.
Don't mind my language now.. BUT I HAVEN'T FORGOT JONGHYUN, MIND YOU.
He's still hot no matter what <3
now I know why Verinia cried when she couldn't go to MTV Music Awards...
WHO WON'T?? I mean you're going to MISS TH!
I think wenwen hates TH and loves Katy Perry. Whatever.
KATY PERRY SAID TH IS GAY JUST BECAUSE THEY WON THE AWARD AND SHE DIDN'T!
Unjustice.
iish. But I still love "Teenage Dream" XD I'm a traitor..
whatever.

THANK GOD ENRIQUE GOT RID OF THAT MOLE!!
lol you should see the difference. It's HUGE. That MOLE!!
Ew.
EWEWEW! *shudder*

And for the people who think Bill is gay : HE'S NOT! Jeez. Just because Adam Lambert likes him doesn't mean he has to like back right???
But Adam Lambert is gay.
BTW. Did you know that Bill's 6FOOT3 and he only weighs 50KG??
I know. He's one of those lucky people who can eat eat eat ALOT and not gain weight =.=
He's like a male version of ChewSueZanne. Except taller..ALOT. HE'S LIKE 2 AND A HALF HEADS TALLER THAN ME! LOL Whoever who marries him needs to either wear one foot heels or they just get chair for her lol
For those who don't know how tall is 6foot3, it's ONEHUNDREDANDNINTYCMTALL. 190 cm!
CAN YOU BELIEVE?!?!
I'm STRUGGLING to grow and he's already 190CM TALL!!
iish.

***
Wonder when mom is going to bring me to 1Utama. I wanna go to Craft Haven and get myself some SCULPEY CLAY :D
I wanna make pastries!!!
JUST LIKE MINI BITES!! click here to go to MiniBites' shop.
Summore THEY LOOK SO GOOD! I wanna eat! It's even more perfect that edible ones!!!
IF ONLY POLYMER CLAY IS EDIBLE!!
OH. And go to Siang Er's blog.. she's selling her own MiniNomNoms..REALLY CHEAPP!!
Only like, Rm1-3? Just ask her la :D
They look really APPETIZING!! Especially the marshmallow ones *o*
IIIISH ISH ISHHHH!

You May Also Like

0 comments