LAME!

by - 8:38 PM

Okay. This is a rant post and I'm quite sure alot of girls will agree. Well, at least me.

You know some guys in Facebook? They just LOOOOOVE to act cool but in reality, they're so lame ducks are cooler.
VOMIT!!
Ohmygoodness la. GO LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR, DUDE. YOU LOOK SO WEIRD AND UGLY IT'S DISGUSTING AND IF YOU DON'T WANT ANY GIRLFRIENDS, YOU SUCCEEDED.
Some people. I have to get them mirrors for their birthday cos they obviously don't have any at home.. if not who DARE to post their somehow "cool" pictures as their profile pictures? I don't even want to GO to Facebook knowing there's someone THIS disgusting.
If you wanna put YOURSELF in your profile picture, make sure you're beautiful and YOURSELF first la. Don't lose face, go put some cute picture instead.
AND they talk to you like as if they're really cool and if we don't talk to them, we're lame or something.
PFUIT!
Sometimes I just wanna speak Spanish cos it sounds scarier if you curse in Spanish. These people need a rock or a tennis ball to hit them at the side of their heads or something cos ONE OF THE BRAIN WIRES IS LOOSE!
Ohmygod.
EEYER. thinking of those people really make me wanna vomit..literally. I'm currently looking at beautiful people to compensate for what I just saw ==
THANKS FOR NOTHING YOU..YOU.. YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING SHIOK SENDIRI GUY!
Great. I just LOST MY APPETITE for looking at these people. Why can't they have this class specially for guys on how to be COOLER and not appear like you're just acting. Oh and free plastic surgery cos it'll make the world more beautiful :)

I'm not saying I'm a supermodel or something but do you see me posting crazy pictures of me as my profile picture on Facebook? NO! Cos I know I'm not pretty so I don't want to SPOIL people's days by letting them see my face first thing they sign into Facebook.
People who're pretty like Trisha or Zanne or something OK LA. Cos they are contributers to making the world beautiful.

Guys. Don't know why they even TRY. I thought people went for PERSONALITY not looks?
Cos looks can only last you like.. I dunno? A few months? Currently the shortest period of coupling time I had ever heard is 2 hours.
And some guys ah, the way they walk ah, they think they very cool meh?
IT LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE A PENGUIN YOU KNOW.
Go to Google and search for "How to Walk Properly".
You know some geniuses are really ugly or something? Yeah they're BETTER THAN THOSE WANNABEs.
Cos they don't waste their time acting cool. They USE their time hiding their noses in History books..at least something USEFUL.
People who waste their time acting cool aren't useful cos more and more people are getting eye problems cos of these people.

At least one thing is solved, my appetite is back. AT LEAST THAT HAPPENED, RIGHT?
Oh and go listen to Jay Sean's new song.. 2012. NICE! :D
Don't make your eyeballs peel by looking at those wannabe cool guys on Facebook.
TAKE CARE, OK?
Sincerely,
ezhen

You May Also Like

0 comments