SEREMBAN!

by - 7:26 PM

OK. Before I start the school trip thingy, start with the week!!
sorry didn't update much cos I have tuition now and my Dad forced me to study (which I should cos exams are coming and I got really bad results last exams :/)
Addicted to "Human Connect to Human" by TH! FOR THE LAST TIME, THEY ARE NOT GAY OK?? BILL IS TOTALLY NOT GAY! LOL spent the whole week annoying Michelle with "HIT ME!!!"
For non-TH fans: BE A FAN! And "Hit me" is part of the lyrics
BTW, does people think using "tee-hee" means they are somehow "cute"?? THAT'S SO DISGUSTING!! I dunno about you guys but I HATE wannabes and people who act cute (exhibit A : Sumone at school...in my class?) and think that blogging about all these crap...call me bias or anything... COS I DON'T CARE. OK. Maybe I do. Cos it's MY opinion in MY blog.
But you guys have your own freedom to think what you like..as I have MY right to think my own opinion..

OK. Moving on..
Supposed to wake up at 6 today but end up waking up at 6:30 and Debbie comes at 6:45 so I RUSHED. I washed my hair in 5 minutes, blew it dry in 5 minutes and pack my bag in 3 minutes. About 3 minutes later she came and blablabla...

Reached school and tried to dodge every single teacher cs I lazy to pin my hair XD
But pengetua saw me and I didn't tuck in or pin my hair!! :D Lucky?

OKK. First stop: ROYAL SELANGOR PEWTER FACTORY.
It was SO boring. I think the guide is sorta gay XD But we got to drink SUPER COLD 100Plus from the tin cups...the cups made it colder :D
Then the guide pointed outside and said it's the world biggest cup.. BUT IT AIN'T THAT BIG! I mean I watched other shows that show bigger ones.
The whole trip was crap.
Actually I just remembered.. the first stop was Sri Tanjung..somewhere near Titiwangsa? Dunno. The park was SO BEAUTIFUL and it wasn't polluted and there were twopeople doing TaiChi and some joggers. THIS IS THE KIND OF PARK I LIKE. You know a bonus?
NO MOSQUITOES!!!!!!!
XD And the toilet was worth the 20 cents we paid for.
Actually Fiona paid for us cos I didn't have change. THE TOILET HAD A FAN!
XD I'm so lifeless.

Second stop: BERYL'S CHOCOLATE FARM! CHOCOLATE!!!
We watched this stupid presentati0n about how to make chocolate.. the room smelled like chocolate.. it might seem nice to you, but trust me..IT GIVES YOU A BLOODY HEADACHE. Then we past by this corridor with windows showing the other side which is the factory? I started smiling at the chocolate but some worker perasan-ed and winked
WTH RIGHT??
Eeyer. Moving onn.. last stop at the factory? GIFT SHOP!! Got myself some chocolate LOL the whole room was girl-mania. All the girls were like CHOCOLATEE!! Hardly any guys there..guess they don't like chocolate. Was tempted to get some blueberry cookies but didn't so got ice cream instead! :D

Then we went to a Highway rest stop on the way going to the next destination...ate the lunch and I was SUPER FULL but Debbie and Fiona went to buy maggi goreng... -.-" They so kuat makan. There got this mini playground there so we went there to pass the time.... I STILL can't play the monkey bars =.=" and then umm.. OH. The little thingy dunno what its called :/

LAST STOP: OSTRICH FARM!!!
The really scary guide told us the rules and how hard the egg and we were off... on the way saw these really cute puppies and went to touch them (naturally) SO CUTE!!
I fed an ostrich!!! HAHAHAH. Fed it some corn and it didn't hurt!! was scary though LOL cos it's so BIG. It leant down and PECK PECK PECK. Waste so many c0rn cos they all fell to the ground.
Then I rode an ostrich!!! I sorta grabbed the wings cos it's really hard to keep your balance cos the back isn't exactly ROUND.. kinda POINTY so I guess you get it XD
They gave me a certificate saying I have achieved something with "amazing bravery" XDDD
Then went to see them race the ostrich.. THEY BEAT THEIR BUTTS WAN!!! D: poor ostriches..

OK.. umm.. That's it? Yeah. Debbie was really dissapointed cos she expected restaurants XD teacher bungkus-ed the food.
we went to every single toilet at every single destination XD except the ostrich farm one cos you'll just DIE inside there Cos it's an ostrich farm.. and there's shit everywhere and I don't think they wash the toilets....
EW RIGHT??
OK. So. Nice trip ! It's nice cos you get t0 go with your friends? I LOVE THE OSTRICHFARM!!

You May Also Like

0 comments