Annoying Things

by - 1:59 PM

Disclaimer: post is completely on my own opinions. Opinions that I have the rights to express. I am not here to divert anyone's attention to any other party. I am just here to express my own opinions according to The Freedom Of Speech and Expression Right. I know my rights.



Stories and propaganda and "INIKALILAH" hastags are all over my timelines, both Twitter and Facebook.

And you know what's the annoying thing about these things? More than a half of them are even eligible to vote yet -.- Excuse me, all of them cannot vote yet -.- all of my friends are below the age of 21 and they're all PKR supporters.

Excuse me, but first of all, what do you know? Most of the people there are all oh, BN is corrupt and shit like that but does that mean PKR isn't corrupt? Just because a lot of people support PKR doesn't mean they're the right thing. And if PKR does win, Anwar would most probably be the next Prime Minister. And this guy's records aren't exactly clean.

And besides, what did BN do to any of you anyway? You barely lived 2 decades in the world -___- we're all teenagers and to be honest, no matter how loud you express your support to PKR, no adult is going to take you seriously. Let's be honest here, what adult will actually take a teenager's opinions? No one, except maybe child psychologists or counsellors, but definitely not the general public of adults.

And people are all, "Time for a change, #Inikalilah" and stuff. Excuse me, but the only thing I see from PKR's manifesto is free education. And education is already free. We still need to buy our school bags, we still need to buy the exercise books and  we still need to buy work books and we still need to buy reference books.

And you can tell me that BN buys all their supporters. Okay, so that's not very fair of them. But you know, you don't really feel the full impact unless your a government servant. You guys are < 21 years old! I am 16 going on 17 and I know that we're not government servants. We're just students.

So if you have any problems with the corrupt government and the anti-corrupt government, go study law. If you're that passionate about changing Malaysia and its conduct, go become a politician and prove to me that you can.

If you can't, then kindly stop spamming my timeline with this crap about "Ini kalilah" -.-


You May Also Like

0 comments