It's NOT BURGUNDY!

by - 9:38 AM

1. Please go watch "Love Somebody" by Maroon 5. Because Maroon 5 is flipping awesome and Adam Levine is totally hot. Eventhough he's a total pervert, its okay cos Maroon 5 has really nice songs. Please slap yourself if you never heard of their classics - "She Will Be Loved" or "Sunday Morning". These two songs. I belt out SWBL when I'm alone, SM when it's raining on Sunday mornings.

2. Me, Cheryl, Reshain, Rashvin and Edwyn have established a regular ahem-ahem talk now. It's very nice because I can't talk about these things to girls cos all the girls I know are all pure minded or they don't dwell in these subjects. Cheryl is a very cool girl.

3. Cheryl better have read that.

4. I just realised that everyone keep mistaking Burgundy and Maroon. It's so frustrating.

5. Charice Pempengco has a really amazing voice. So does Jessica Sanchez. What do Filipinos feed themselves to get such madu-ish voices??

6. I got really saddening grades for Physics :( I feel demotivated.

You May Also Like

0 comments