So, about that thing.

by - 10:15 PM

IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY! But everyone forgot cos its during exams but WHATEVER, SOME PEOPLE STILL REMEMBERED.

I got "Will Grayson Will Grayson" :D THANK YOU VERINIA KHOO.


***

Anyway, about the Facebook-MBS-Comment-Trouble thing, I got my punishment.

I got a suspension of 7 days, effective after the holidays. I wasn't really that sad about it cos y'know, it's an extra week after holidays! And the teachers will probably just give back exam papers!

Everyone else was like,


I got so many supporters :') but anyway, here's what's written in the list of kesalahan.

1. memarahi SMKMBS dengan mengguna bahan lucah melalui Facebook kerana tidak puas hati terhadap keputusan bahas BI
2. tidak akur kepada keputusan hakim pertandingan bahas BI (keputusan hakim adalh muktamad)
3. menjatuhkan nama baik sekolah dengan mengeluarkan kata-kata yang terlalu teruk dalam Facebook.


so apparently I'm getting punished for not accepting defeat...................right.

But anyway, my parents were outraged cos you know. I had vulgar abuse in my post, but I still have my rights of speech you know. And I tried to reason with Mr Chee but all he could say was "Don't la like that, you make our school look bad you know, that's very serious! *concerned expression* Very serious!" and I was like, I know I was wrong...but seven days! And he was repeating the same thing until he checked his watch and rushed off to his class lol.

My Dad went to school today though. AND PENGETUA WANTS TO SEE ME. And my Dad complained about everything to him, AND PENGETUA WAS TAKING NOTES!!!!!!


You May Also Like

0 comments