Taipei Day One

by - 11:29 PM

HELLO EVERYBODY! :D reporting from hotel room today lol moving into aunt's house tomorrow after breakfast . I figured I might as well post this now cos I don't think I'll be able to go online after tomorrow lol and I'll be lazy after I come back :P

My flight has a transit at Hong Kong. On the flight from KL to Hong Kong, this woman sat beside me and she looked so confused with the buttons for the screen that I was like 'oh what the heck' and I helped her. But I thought she was a Hong Kong person who doesn't speak English and my Cantonese is crap.

In the end, I found out she's from Penang and she said I have "GOOD CHARACTER" :)


Well. I TOLD YOU GUYS. GENIE, YOU HEARD THAT?! I HAVE GOOD CHARACTER.

Anyway, as cliched as it sounds, and as overused as it is, LET THE PICTURES DO THE TALKING - with side captions by yours truly.
 Part of Xi Men Ding
 I think this is a potato stall...so naturally, I took a photo. Maybe I'll try it tomorrow lol cos I'm really full right now. My stomach is full of air after the plane trip -_- 

 AH CHUNG MIAN XIAN. Apparently it's good. I didn't try cos..I was full. But it smells really good and there were SO MANY people. And luckily this guy in the middle ducked at the exact time I snapped a photo so you can see how fancy it looks hahaha but it's just that you know. You eat on the side of the street lol.

 The signboard for the Noodles.

 I think this is rice cake mochi thingy lol It looked weird. It's this grilled pasty thing that you eat from a stick.

 Self-explanatory.

 This guy making little figurines. He didn't let me take photos but I took one earlier so HAH, OLD MAN.

 all of these were at this...dried meat/weird meat/duck head/weird stuff shop :)

 THIS ENTIRE BUILDING IS DEDICATED TO CUTTING HAIR CAN YOU BELIEVE. SUCH A WASTE OF SPACE!!!!!

 I just took a picture of this cos it looked cool lol The World Of Curry.

 Singing man raising money. Taipei streets actually has alot of these lol I've seen three already so far. 

The hotel I'm staying at for the night. My Mom is staying here though cos she has to work lol


 Goose/duck noodles :) It was nice. It costs 50yuan which makes it around RM5.

 NOT DUCK NOT DUCK NOT DUCK NOT DUCK. It's goose. Quite good. Not bad.


 Er..I forgot lol sorry. street vendor food.


No luck in finding Aztec print rucksack :/ Aztec backpack then got la but it wasn't as awesome as the rucksack version...the combat boots here are so..big. I don't like :/ but y'know, it's just the first day .

I HAVE ANOTHER 6 DAYS TO GO! 

You May Also Like

0 comments