Boo-yeah!

by - 7:29 PM

My mom told me she's bringing me along on her business trip to Taipei :D 



My passport can finally experience new ink from another country! I'm gonna stay with my aunt, and coincidentally she lives near the shopping district, therefore easier access to shops >:) see this is what you should expect in my family HAHA. 

Will be on the look out for Aztec print rucksacks like these.


and black combat boots.



Justification: I wanna wear these boots with my purple jeans and a loose grey shirt or a band shirt if I can find and look flipping bad-ass. 
The Aztec print rucksack cos my Mom said I better find a bag like that there cos a.) she hates my satchel and b.) there's alot of people, so its more convenient. I suppose I can use it for days like carnival or maybe when I go to college also. Generally I like Aztec prints anyway and it's so hard to find one here in M'sia that won't burn a hole in my shallow pockets. Roxy has really nice ones but they cost like RM200 apiece -_- so nevermind.

Me and Genie were talking about Taiwan and souvenirs. I told her I can't get only one person a gift or the rest will talk bad and sensitive. So she told me to buy for everyone. I made a list and came out with over 20 people LOLOLOL


Sila buat tempahan untuk menjadi kawan baik Easy Peasy HAHAHA

I'll probably just buy junk food...but I hope I can find the rucksack and the boots


You May Also Like

0 comments