Sakai!

by - 1:51 PM

Today this girl in tuition was so conflicted cos this group took their usual seats. This girl has her own clan also consisting of her friends and her friend's friends and shit. So she wanted to sit beside me but there were only 3 seats vacant beside me and the entire front row.


So the seats around me were vacant and this girl (henceforth known as Girl) refused to sit at the back or be seperated by her friends -.- she didn't want her friends to sit in front and she made this girl move to the back. All that crap in the end also she forced the people the left row to move to my row.

The girl (henceforth known as Rose cos..aiya hard to explain that's just her nickname) who's a Malay got up and she spoke in Chinese "you're not just troubling me, you're troubling the people behind you as well, SAKAI." and threw her bag beside me lol.


 Let's be frank to say that Rose and I do not click for some strange reason. She always gives me these biotch looks like I offended her before or something. LIKE HELLO GIRL ALL I DID WAS SMILE AT YOU BEFORE. Anyway, Girl's friends were all chill and shit like oh hello we move people around like chess pieces everyday cos we can't possibly be separated!


Some people. From the first day I saw Girl I knew I wouldn't really like her. SHE'S SO PUSHY. Like if you're in her way, she'll ask you to move away. Like, if you sit some place that she claims in her mind as rightfully hers, she'll be all "hello, can you move there please since you're alone and like I have a bunch of friends therefore we have a higher priority" -.-

But that never happened to me before cos well dudes, I do not have a very friendly place when I'm alone with no friends around lol blame it on my genes.

You May Also Like

0 comments