Apologies

by - 1:43 PM

So apparently, my so called vulgar rant on Facebook got CNN-ed all the way to MBSians. I don't know how, I don't know why, but they got so outraged, they sent it to their pengetua.

That's right, I'm in trouble. I knew it. One of these days, my mouth will be the fall of me. But that's besides the point. I'm here to let you guys know that I deleted that post, and it's no longer in my Timeline. It's been replaced by an apology post to MBSians.

You can argue that it's not sincere, but it is. I don't feel bad about saying it, but the last part of my post was really mean lololol and well, the right thing has to be done. Here's the evidence that I wrote the apology:


So MBSians, if you're reading this. You got what you wanted. The little "bad-mouth whiny bitch" apologized and is currently waiting for her punishment.

To the snitch that ratted me out:


You May Also Like

0 comments