blog post?

by - 9:04 AM

went to school,
saw zanne and sin wi doing their homework...
was shocked...O.o
emm...
Kalvi appeared and shouted
'GET RID OF ALL YOUR ILLEGAL THINGS, SPOT-CHECK TODAY!'
o.o
then bi hui they all let a cockroach out of the tupperware...
=="
scream scream scream,
then, CHERYL the PEST REMOVER saved the day,
use the tupperware to catch it.
xD
yay~

went to bilik guru to take the sivik book,
ended up leaving it at kantin...
pn nurul found it (phew)...
gave it to Pn. Yean.
I. am. so. dead.
If I don't get it by today,
the whole class will not have the enough notas to read for sivik.
and I will kena by teacher cos I din give her back in time...
oh God....

anyways,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NAJIB!
:]
I din forget,
good anak Malaysia right?
xD

You May Also Like

0 comments