Whew~

by - 8:39 AM

I just cannot wait to online..
so...............
curi curi online today morning! XD

First, Comments on Paper
BM: I'm dead but who cares?
BI: Kinda Easy
P. Sivik: I lost 20 marks, oh boo hoo
Chinese: Um...Its OK I guess..
P. Moral: Ugh.
Maths: [: Smiley face = happiness.
Science: Ugh.
Seni: Not surprised, Didn't REALLY studied... ;]
Geografi: *lost of words*

TODAY's Sejarah and KH
I can just hear the Malaysian air forces preparing to invade the test paper.
Heck, even if we gave Najib to do,
He can't score A.

Yesterday was a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong day~
well, it just had 24 hours but you get what I mean, right? XD
OK,
I went to school fresh and happy,
ended up going home with a cloud over mah head.
I found out something I should've knew for THREE WHOLE MONTHS,
and that person didn't even have the guts.
I cannot believe it.
MAH friend NOT HAVING GUTS OR COMMON SENCE.
This world is SO un-civilised.
But then,
God sent us down to go through journeys,
crazy people, mentle people, nice people, evil people, stupid people, cowards and so on,
Meeting these people means more experience,
and I can't be angry on a person with such angelic eyes can't I? XD
The point is,
to forget the past,
accept the present,
wait for the future to come.
FRIENDS forgive FRIENDS,
but I have a limit.

THE QUOTE OF THE WEEK IS:

I hate liars.

You May Also Like

0 comments