Hari Keusahawanan

by - 9:40 AM

I'm starting to really really really dislike the activities the school is organizing.
Not because I'm lazy to do this do that la,
And not because I have a strong prejudice towards the school, mind you,

Its just that my class has the worst cooperation-giving pupils in it.
We are working our butts off and what do they do?
Let me tell you what they do,
While we're discussing,
They make it sound like a burden and wait until someone knock some sence into them,
and they say
'You also no ask me'
WHAT THE FUCK LA?
If I didn't ask you you wanna go to the toilet or not,
you don't go la? Pee in your pants la isit? You want that????
____________________________________________________________________

Looks like we're selling pretty ridiculous stuff!

Yup, R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S.

Well, its for a good cause,
Teacher say its for changing to WHITE BOARDS!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
No more worrying about getting too close to the board (cos of stupid cinus)
Aaaahh....
Hope we can get white boards.
SOON.

You May Also Like

0 comments