Family + Yesterday's LOL Moment

by - 9:43 AM

PUAN NURUL YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!
Everyone, lets celebrate...YAY!!! xD
Yesterday at English class,
sat with Cheryl cos my teensy weensy eyes can't see from the back. Thanks Cik Minot, Thanks a whole heaping lot.
Sin: Why did you keep glancing over at us? Or isit us? Personal space please.

Sabun and Zanne dunno why come to the back wanna sit with us, then Zanne dunno go where already,
Sabun settled to sit on the same chair with CCY, then Liew Jin Hua said he's jealous,
Sabun heard apparently and went to sit beside him, he like, dropped onto his bag with us laughing like crazed hyenas. Cheryl, your laugh is hysterical.
Then, Sabun sat beside me lor, we half copy half laugh, his ears went red and like BLUSHED!! LOL!!!! awwwwwwhhhh~~~

Oh yeah, happy Anniversary to Dashni + Sakthis...
ain't that cute? xD

don't bother to ask me who's Sabun! You all should know adi wan!

Family:
My aunt and uncle from Terengganu is coming back here,
apparently my cousin (AKA their son) bought the M.U. vs MALAYSIA tickets,
bought for them, my brothers and his other brother.
...
Today for sure will be late to tuition!
My dad apparently, wants the whole family at the table during dinner.
I can't even raise my voice and teensy weensy bit as they say its INPOLITE.
Well, SIR, As they say, we respect each other.
1. When did you people respect MY privacy?
2. When did you people respect MY policy of being early to tuition?

1. Never.
2. Ditto.


I tell you arh,
Getting ridiculed is not fun.

You May Also Like

0 comments