Zhen has the sniffies

by - 10:20 AM


I have the sniffies!!!
I don't like it..
later Ah chew hear me sneeze then he misunderstand I die lor...
What if he suddenly scold/beat me cos of a stupid misunderstanding??
X_X mati lor saya...

Anyways,
I checked my email today,
OMG guess what happened?

1...


2...


3...


DING DING DING, ZHEN IS DA WINNAH! XD
Some annonymous person sent me an email,
Sorry I accidentally deleted the email X:
I think its a he.
I copy and paste the email here la...

Hello
i am Debora niang murphy.i saw your profile and i became interested in you.i will like to know more about you. write me so that i can send my picture to you so that you can know whom i am. i believe that we can move from here.remember that distance or colour does not matter and what matters is love.
please write me through my email address.
hope to see you soon.
thanks

How is he going to see me? lols
Hope its a leng zai.
LOL

You May Also Like

0 comments