Call me Zhen. xD

by - 12:07 PM

Don't mind the title, but call me ZHEN and nothing else! Its not that hard right?

OK, this a a VERY VERY VERY random post.
First, the INTRO.
I'll make it short and so simple ANY idiot can understand.
Wenwen = Cow
Zanne = Sheep
Cheryl = Monkey
Michelle = BALL XD
Me = Puppy

Wenwen AKA Moo Moo:

Tell me its cute! :]


Zanne AKA Sheep [actually is goat but sheep cuter marh, must give friends face wan :P ]



Cheryl AKA Cherry AKA Monkey-Chan
OK, *lol* I wanted to find chibi monkey, but then, I clicked "next page" and there was...

Chibi Cherry




>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Also known as our very own .....
CHERYL CHAN!!!
But its actually Monkey Chan la








Hi Cheryl~ XD


Hi Michelle.
The right one is cuter so THATS Michelle.
The left one might be her future husband lor,
who can resist that cute face of hers? XD




Meet Zhen's after-life! XD

Have fun!

You May Also Like

0 comments