Is it the end?

by - 9:54 PM

I just noticed that,
there are alot of deaths recently..
Like well,
Michael Jackson?
Yasmin Ahmad?
GARY?

click here for more NOTABLE DEATHS in 2009.

They accomplished something.
No, they accomplished a lot of stuff,
and where are they now?
Dead.
UP THERE in HIS CARE.
And we're down here,
they're up there watching us cut down trees?
Littering?
Throwing acid to the lakes, ponds??
MAKING THE ENVIRONMENT MORE BLACK AND NOT GREEN??
Is THIS what they expected?
Is THIS what they wanted?
Is THIS what He deserved?? Giving us air to breathe, food to eat, water to drink, THIS IS THE THANKS HE GETS???

He took them by the hand,
away from this darkness,
AWAY from this crisis.

I learnt this from Science class,
THE GLOBAL TSUNAMI.
EIGHTY METERS HIGH.
All because of Man-kind.

Ask yourself,
Haze = forest fires because of people.
Green house effect? people.
Global Warming??!!
DING DING DING, BINGO YOU GOT THE ANSWER!
The answer = people, humans, man-kind.

The least you all can do is use handkerchiefs instead of tissues?
Tissues end up in landfills.
And the last time I checked, landfills aren't really good.

I'm sure a lot of people who read this post will be like
"I don't care, die then die la! I wanna die anyways."
"So mafan, I-do-not-care."
Okay,
I admit it, I too thought of dying.
But God created us,
Not to just have the happy-go-lucky attitude.
I even expect
"Chill la, Zhen."
The above comment happened a lot of times.
How can I just chill if there's an environment CRISIS OUT THERE??
Be a person who help the world.
GO GREEN.

You May Also Like

0 comments