:P

by - 8:26 AM

3...



2...



1...


HEY PEEPS
!!!
Sorry I haven't been updating my blog! ><
There's a LOOONNNGGG story behind it.
Wanna hear it? I know you don't, but who cares? Its MY blog after all.. X)

Every time I online,
I use laptop,
so its clear that I have wireless in my house.
But,
recently, the damn USB thingy, like CRASHED
and now, only the upstairs computer is usable (for Internet use la).
Well, unless we connect that blue wire to the wireless modem,
computer cannot use but laptop can.

Reasons why I don't use the computer:
1. The keyboard sucks
2. Lag
3. even if I want to use, my brothers will be occupying it. ==
4. I'm too used to laptop

The keyboard sucks so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But since my brothers aren't at home now,
I am free to use the laptop!!!
YAY!!!!!
C'mon people, shout with me!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!
Felt good right?
LET US ALL SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You May Also Like

0 comments