:D

by - 2:12 PM

THANKS FOR THE GET WELL SOONS GUYS!!!

I'm MC-ing this whole week..
wait 'till cik minot see the three MCs I'm giving her..
Actually today can go to school wan,
then I need to go for a check up..


Since I haven't blog much... hehehe...

Day ONE of sickness:
I woke up feeling very very very HOT.
Not in the good way, in the very sick way...
I went to brush my teeth and saw that my face is like a tomato..so red..
Had a headache and I LOST MY APPETITE...(you'll know, I can hardly finish a cup of milo)
I took my temperature and it said 38.5!!!
I texted my mum and she said to wait for my dad to come back..
felt better after visit to doctor.
but still couldn't go to school...

Day TWO of sickness:
Day two had to be the worst day of my life
IT WAS TOTAL HELL!!!
I kept feeling like vomiting (don't worry I didn't)
I didn't empty my bowels for two days and it was killing me.
I slept for the whole day (its not normal for me ok? everytime when I'm sick, i hardly sleep!)
Still didn't have an appetite.
Saw the doctor again, she gave me 2 days MC and said that if I didn't recover by Thursday, BLOOOOODD TEEEESSSSTTT..
Freaked. Me. Out.

Day THREE of sickness:
I FELT SO DARN BETTER.
Cos I finally could boo.. hehehe ^^""
I found my appetite and I could walk properly.. YAYYY!!!


Today went to see the doctor again,
the receptionist KNOWS WHO I AM!!!
Wow...I became famous! hahahhahahaha just joking!!!
She said that I'm OK at the fever thingy
but I STILL can't go to school ==
cos I have cough, my tonsils again ==
She said that the stomach aches is cos of antibiotics
so if I eat something heavy (If you know what I mean)
it'll be better...

ANYWAYS,
can anyone tell me what I'm missing?
Wen? Sin? Zanne?
1. Homework?
2. school news.


You May Also Like

0 comments