NEW BLOG SONGS!!

by - 1:23 PM

HEY PEEPS!
First of all,
HOLIDAYS ARE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let us scream again..
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTZZZZZZZZZZ!!
Hope DM won't really grow moss at home, later smelly smelly and dirty... lols

Second,
NEW BLOG SONGS!!!
1. Know your Enemy - Green Day
2. Unfaithful - Rihanna
3. 21 Guns - Green Day
4. I Wanna - All American Rejects
5. Say My Name - Destiny's Child
6. Beautiful - Eminem
7. Dream Girl - Akon
8. We Takin' Over - DJ Khaled

Enjoy the new songs~ I know I will...

Third,
There's a crisis with blogskins.com
THERE'S NO MORE COOL BLOGSKINS THAT I CAN FIND!!!!!!
I wanna I wanna I wanna touch you change you (<< to blogskin) lols I NEED COOL BLOGSKINS.
I lazy to learn all those codes and make my own..
Becoming lazier and lazier these days..
aihs,
nevermind,
I NEED A BREAK! And not the kit kat type. ~.~

Fourth,

Can anyone help me buy?

I'm desperate. ;D

You May Also Like

0 comments