Oops?

by - 9:05 AM

Umm...
awkward...
To those people who are like, offended in the previous post,
don't be.
Wait,
is that right?
*checks*
Okay,
everyone isn't perfect,
NO-ONE is.
Everyone has something that has to be corrected,
like me and my temper (==")
Sin and her stubborn-ness
Wen and her happy-go-lucky attitude,
Cheryl with her craziness
Michelle with her wackyness
Zanne and her "I don't care" attitude...
The thing is,
EVERYONE has a bad side,
and no one wants to correct it. Yeah, its hard to be considerate and all, but just TRY 'kay? And if you wanna die just escape your problems, don't tell me that, I don't have any patience to deal with you.
Why do you want to die?
Anyone can tell me?
Zanne,
since you keep saying you want to die, tell me why can? :D

and the button poem is stuck in my head...LOL.

Umm..I'm fresh out of pointless facts...

Bye?

You May Also Like

0 comments