Once AGAIN!

by - 10:00 AM

Hello people,
didn't online yesterday cos I went back to Pahang..
And if you don't know, they have 2 dogs there, Goldie and Teddy.
I went back...and guess what.
THEY HAVE ANOTHER PUPPY!!!!
Omg, its so cute.
I forgotten what it's called but who cares. All you need to know is that it's cute. ;D
Well, you know puppies, they have to like, train their teeth and loves to bite shoes and stuff..
you would think it's painful but
IT'S SOOOO NOT!!!
It's quite soothing if you ask me.. XD

Anyways, I watched Oprah again today..
The Oprah Show is seriously nice. Try it! If you think it's no fun, then don't~!
Today was about David Cassidy and The Cosby Show!!!
Bill Cosby is...emm..an idol I suppose.

This show was aired like so long ago, and Bill Cosby still had black hair.
He's 72 or 73 years old ALREADY!!!
I used to watch his cartoon when I was a teensy-weensy kid.
LOL, that's beside the point,
the thing is..
I was thinking about a few days ago.
My brother kept telling me that what I was reading is really not to my standard cos I don't learn new words. Well, you can't deny that.
I mean, all those books I borrowed from Sin, you know, Jean Ure, Jacqueline Wilson, they're great reads but...
Do I gain anything but self-entertainment?
No.
Little Women is seriously a nice book to read.
The Da Vinci Code is also a nice book but most people don't understand the words, don't bother and only care that they understand the sentence.
WHAT'S THE WHOLE USE?
If I ask you what's the meaning, WITHOUT the sentence, you wouldn't really tell me the meaning and for ignorant people (I'm not stating the names now), they say
"Ai ya, don't care la" and changes the subject.
It's like insulting the language. =.=
Learn something from this post.

You May Also Like

0 comments