Hehes..

by - 8:40 PM

HEY PEOPLE!!!

Hehe..sorry didn't online for such a long time. Couldn't bear it myself. Didn't have the Zhen-ness feeling as Jeanny says XD

FIRST leh,
Today is MICHAEL JACKSON's birthday!!!
Let's sing a song...

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to MJ,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!


Eventhough you're now..ahem, resting in no peace (cos we all are bothering you with your songs..obviously, we can't sing as nice as YOU, sir), You still deserve a birthday song!!! :D I'm such a good girl huh?

Second,
I would like to mention that I missed Mother Theresa's birthday! She was born on August 26 1910!!! Hey, same birthday with Justin!
Hmm...are you two related? It would be cool!!!
Anways,
HAPPY 99TH BIRTHDAY, MA'AM!!
WOW! YOU'RE OLD!!! Well, you're still in HERE (points to brain), IN MY MEMORIES!!! :D

Guess where I went yesterday?
THE BOOK FAIR!!
Was so excited, mum and dad NEVER brought me there before! This is my FIRST year.
It was at KL Convention Centre if you don't know, 18 and below, 60 and above get in for free and for people 19-59 has to pay rm2. It's TOTALLY WORTH IT. Those prices are so fab!
I bought:

Little Women and Good Wives (if you never heard of this book, you must be an idiot)

Tales of Troy and Greece (if you never heard of Troy or Greece, you must be very stupid. And FYI, if you're a dunce, you would think Troy is a guy but it ISN'T. It's a name of a place )

Archie comics

Black and White (not MJ, a comic. A PANDA comic. Anime, they have loads there.)
Juice (Also a comic, also anime)
And for you guys that know my second brother is a person who HATES Japan and doesn't let me buy anime, it's a secret. I'm hiding it somewhere.
Lalalalala~~~ he will never know... hehehehe...

You still have a chance!!! The book fair is until 31st august. DON'T MISS IT. YOU WILL RUE THE DAY.
Well, gotta go~ ciao~


You May Also Like

0 comments