200 th post!!!! :D

by - 8:52 AM


It's my 200 post!!
200th post
200th post
200th post
200th post...

Whooooooooooooooooooooootttttzzzz~~~
Let's celebrate!!
Oh, and HI PEOPLE!!! :)
Anyone have cookies? I need them..!
Oh, and GOOD LUCK VERINIA!!
Wish so many times ady :X
Who was the guy yesterday? o_o"
Well, you might not be able to answer me cos I don't think mummy will let you use the laptop cos of PMR~ -.- ah well. Ask you today then... :)

So... er...
what to talk about...? Wee-eee-eeell... ...
...
...
Errrrrrrr...
How do you guys like this skin? blogskins.com ran out of awesome skins... ):
Where is the love for the skins??????-.- I know, L-A-M-E!!! -.-
BaoBao Family lost its...LOVE. Cos it's school...SCHOOL. Because of schoooolll... bao bao family *kachuk* already~ :(

Well, I still love ya'll. Sorry didn't update the blog. Too busy with this one X:
Sorry...
well, seems like..it's going to be a boring day~~
OH!!
Just remembered...
Not updating blog for tomorrow until Monday :(
Don't miss me. Well, I know you guys won't wan right? I'm only a minor character anyways~
I
Miss
Mentos.
And what in hell happened to the ads???? -.-"
Well, CLICK IT!! OK? :)
Ciaos~ *waves*
:)

You May Also Like

0 comments