80 truths

by - 8:03 AM

80 Things You Didn't Know About Me Until You Read This:

1. What Color Is Your Toothbrush
Unfortunately, hot pink.

2. Name One Person That Made You Smile Today
I just woke up..so let's say Paddington Bear.

3, What were you doing at 8 AM?
LOL it's 8 AM now.

4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Sleeping..I think a few minutes before I woke up.

5. What is your favorite candy?
CHOCOLATE!!

7. What's the last thing you said out loud?
"HAH!"

8. What is the best ice cream flavor?
Anything chocolate. Though there is one disgusting flavour: chocolate and banana ICED *puke* banana not fresh.

9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Water?

10. What is the longest you have gone without sleeping?
I always sleep....

11. Have you ever made a promise you'd die to keep?
er...

13. The last sporting event you watched?
Wrestling last night

14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
Ummm...chocolate would be cool but caramel covered popcorn YUMs

15. Who is the last person you sent a message to on Facebook?
Pn. Nurul X:

16. Ever go camping?
Nope.

17. Do you take vitamins daily?
Yes, I'm forced to

18. Do you go to church every Sunday?
No

21. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
If you give me one I'll use it la

22. What did your last text message say?
Since it's so long, better not type it. Lazy C:

24. Where is your dad?
Probably in the car since my mum and two brothers don't have a licsence.....Geez, why must it always be me who does all these DIFFERENT stuff?!

25. Look to your left, what do you see?
Aquarium. "OI! Oscar! Leave those fish al0ne!!!"

26. What color is your watch?
Silver.

27. I think this one is empty...
-.-"

28. What did you do yesterday?
Go to school and sit for exam....er...Argued about what language I can use in the house. Apparantly just because I'm CHINESE I have to use it at home. Because they like to hear Chinese. Not American. Wouldn't that be unfair? I mean I don't even get a say in it cos 1) I'm not good in arguing in CHINESE =.= 2) Parents are like that. Especially if your parents are as stubborn as a rock =.=

29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Depends.

30. What is your favorite number?
2

31. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone?
Mum

32. Any plans tomorrow?
Read more about cells and don't online.

34. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
The fact that I can't even use the language I want in my own house. How am I to survive? And also the fact that sooner or later my mum is going to read this and I may be banned from blogging.

35. Last song listened to?
She Wolf

36. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
Yes. Not fast tho.

38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
Flip Flops

39. Are you jealous of anyone?
No..nothing to be jealous of. I'm quite sure EVERYONE has a restricted language to use! Yes, being sarcastic now.

40. Is anyone jealous of you?
Don't think so.

42.Do you love anyone?
This is a weird question.

43. What do you usually do during the day?
...watch TV?

44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
YES!!! I wish all the boys go AWAY leaving the school to become a GIRL'S School. <3

45. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
Yeah

46. Meaning of life?
It's pretty stupid counting the fact that all those people are cutting down trees...so...those trees won't really love life.

47. Do you like cats?
They're OK.

48. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Er..no.

49. How did you get your worst scar?
The time when I was 10 or 11, I cute myself cos someone pushed be towards the whiteboard. I can show you the scar. Still here.

50. Last big talk?
What's big talk?! o.o

51. Last CD played?
Er...

52. Last bubble bath?
Forgotten

54. Last meal?
Dinner.

55. Have you ever dated someone twice??
No. Never once either. -.-

56. Gone on a date?
Nope. Date with girls then got.

57. Have you ever fallen in love?
Neh.

58. Have you ever lost someone?
My dog, countless fish, my grandpa, my er...uncle? A whole lot of people I don't even know of.

59. Have you ever slept until 1PM?
Er...no.

60. Have you met a famous person?
LOL my friends are popular in school so let's say yes.

61. Do you have at least 2 people you can tell pretty much anything to?
Yeah..Verinia Khoo and Paddington Bear.

62. List three favorite colors/shades:
Baby Pink, Baby Blue, Forest green (not KRS green *puke*)

63. Laughed until you cried?
Er....yeah

64. Went behind your parents back?
??? WHAT???!!!

66. Opinion on gay marriage?
As long as they don't have babies..it's impossible.

67. Lowering the drinking age?
NO. Eventhough drinking a cup of dark wine every day is actually good for your life! Learnt that in Oprah X:

69. Who are the best huggers that you know?
Zanne?

70. Do you believe in love at first sight?
NO! Cos then you won't know about that person and in the end you get hurt cos that person is actually a jerk. Well, that's how those people put it.

71. Is there something you want to tell someone?
Yes. My parents: I can use any language I want cos it's a free country.

73. Would you kiss any of your facebook friends?
NOOOO!!!!!!!! DISGUSTING!!!!

74. How many kids do you want to have?
0~1

75. Do you want to change your name?
Yes!!!!!

76. Last time you saw your father?
Yesterday night.

77. What time did you wake up today?
7:25 am

78. How old are you?
13 years old.

79. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping

80. What is your favorite thing in your room?
Books. ENGLISH books.

I TAG:
Wenwen
Zanne
Michelle
Cheryl
Sin
Wai Kay
Justin
Mac-B (lol it sounds like McD)

You May Also Like

0 comments