To Buy or Not to Buy

by - 9:42 AM

OK, I totally crossed that watercolour thing off of my head.
Now, I'm wondering which book to buy:

Princess Forever (yes, it's girly but somewhat humorous)
or
Princess Mia

OKOK.
Both of them sound girly and pinky and stuff.
But it's not. Read and find out that you are terribly mistaken. After I read finish "The Secret Garden" and still don't have the money, I'll just go borrow "Emma - Jane Austen" from the Library.

Oh, and I'm still unsatisfied with the librarians namely Wong Yik Kin.
He was the unsufferable guy that didn't key in my name and now they think I didn't pay for the due book.
I DID. 21st August 2009, Friday. I can even remember what happened.
What? It's my first due book in my 13 years of life!
Even my name is in the Denda Book. If I didn't pay, WHY IN HELL IS MY NAME IN THERE??!!
Sheesh. I paid. I DID!!!!!!! ==
Humph. Damn that librarian. Arrggghhh ==

All for now.

"

You May Also Like

0 comments