I'm BACK!!

by - 9:19 AM

I'M BACK PEOPLE!!! :D
So long didn't update already!!!! D: *gasp*
Phew..so many blogs to visit...do that later la~
Let's see...OH!
Eh Zanne, you know what I saw in the airport???
SPONGEBOB LUGGAGE BAG!! er, neh for the clothes punye~ DUH. ;D
Miss you guys so much!!! :D Oops, I mean I miss you GALS. ;)

Hmmms...what to say~
Well, I finally went to Singapore,
I found out they used "nets"
I read the newspaper about people paying bloggers to talk good about their products,
Was thinking does nuffnang count cos if it does, we'll all be arrested and that is a bad thing,
my brother talked a lot (as usual) to my relatives,
Singapore is fun and the good thing is they use plastic containers if you bungkus.
Malaysia uses those polystrene containers -.-
I ate out everyday...Phew, kept eating
did you know we went to eat chicken rice only...well, call alot of stuff la,
S$90+
O.O!!! I know!! Better appreciate it~ I mean 90 bucks~ that's a lot!!!! D:
But it's not everyday we go to Singapore right? :D
Grandparents coming in another 2 weeks or so,
grandpa gonna go see a doctor~ D:

OK, anyways...
NG SIN WI. Where's my homework list? Planning to do today.
Faster.
:) Hope you didn't forget. -.-"

You May Also Like

0 comments